Registration is required for all conference participants preferably until June 30, 2019. It is recommended to make the registration online. In order to avoid double charges, please register only ONCE. Early bird fees are available until June 30, 2019. Any registration and payment received after that date will be accepted as regular registration. Confirmation will be sent to all participants by the organisers upon receipt of registration and payment.
|Registration types||Early bird fee paid
before June 30, 2019
|Regular fee paid
after June 30, 2019
|Registration fee for participants||430 Euro||510 Euro|
|Registration fee for students**||290 Euro||350 Euro|
|Accompanying person’s fee||195 Euro||215 Euro|
* Registration fees include VAT.
** Proof of student status is required.
Delegate registration fees include:
- Access to all scientific sessions
- Admission to the exhibition
- Printed material of the conference
- Symposium bag
- Symposium banquet
- BBQ party
- Coffee breaks
Accompanying persons’ fee include:
- Symposium banquet
- BBQ party
Please note, this category is dedicated for spouses, family members, etc., not for experts of the field, the category neither contains access to the scientific sessions, nor the scientific materials.
Terms and conditions of participation
Advanced online registration is a condition of participation in the workshop. During the online registration you should accept the terms and conditions of participation as well as the terms of cancellation written on this website. The registration fee/accompanying person’s registration fee includes entertainment allowances, such as catering services, reception, dinner etc. In the final invoice the amount of these services will be indicated as intermediary service. See also the general terms and conditions here.
- The 1st step is to register your e-mail address and give your selected password. After doing so you may sign in and continue the procedure.
- The 2nd step (“pre-registration”) involves including your personal details. This step is necessary if you would like to submit your abstract. If your affiliation is not in the database yet, please press “Add affiliation” and enter the data in that sheet.
- In the 3rd step, please select your registration category and, if it is the case, additional optional fees. After completing this stage, you will be notified as becoming “Registered”.
Cancellation policy of registration
All the cancellations and changes must be sent to Diamond Congress Ltd. in written form. All refunds will be processed after the 12th Balaton Symposium. Please send your exact bank account details in the written cancellation.
Refund of the registration fee will be made as follows:
- 100% refund (minus an administrative fee of 50 Euro) –
in case of cancellation received before July 31, 2019
- No refund – in case of cancellation, received after July 31, 2019
All payments should be made in Euro. All charges due to bank transfers have to be paid by the sender. We advise you to bring the proof of payment with you when registering for the event in Budapest.
Bank transfer has to be made to
Diamond Congress Ltd. – 12th Balaton Symposium
Raiffeisen Bank Zrt.
Address: 1015 Budapest, Széna tér 1/a.
International Bank Account Number:
HU79 12010154 00175156 00200001
SWIFT code: UBRT HUHB
For the online payment VISA, EuroCard/MasterCard, American Express Card number are suitable with expiry date, card holder’s name, billing address of the cardholder and CVV code (the last three digits on the back of the credit card where the signature is – only VISA and EC/MC). For further details please read our short manual.